To celebrate Pride, Black Lives, and the necessity for representation and opportunity for everyone in tech, Womxn In Tech PGH will be giving away five free one-year memberships to Treehouse’s online coding platform to queer BIPOC womxn with priority going to Black applicants. Applicants must be 18 years or older.
Five recipients will receive:
- one year membership to coding platform Treehouse (self-paced)
- free membership to Code & Supply Workspace* in East Liberty/Friendship as an access member for one year to ensure that you have a quiet place t focus if you need. If you are hired for a remote or contract role after completing the program, C&S will provide a free 6-month resident membership that includes a dedicated desk, mail address, and more.
- Application opens: 6/23/2020
- Application closes: 7/23/2020
- open to queer BIPOC womxn only
- must live in Pittsburgh or surrounding county
- do NOT need to be a US citizen
- do NOT need to have any tech background
*This access membership is free for the one year and for one month after you complete the program if a contract or remote work position is secured. It may be upgraded at a significant discount to a resident membership, which includes a dedicated desk. The C&S Workspace is subject to pandemic business restrictions enacted by the City of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Resident membership is subject to the availability of desks. For information about the Workspace and what’s included in the membership levels, see https://codeandsupply.co/w